…I get in the mood to do surveys. Don’t ask me why…
1. whats your name spelt backwards?
2. What did you do last night?
Picked up a rough mix of the CB studio CD, called a bunch of people in regards to Saturday’s show, finished our newsletter and sent it out, answered emails,and all sorts of crap….
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Pics a friend sent me-now I can’t walk! 😉
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
Yes-checking to see if a battery was still good for my guitar’s wireless unit….
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Seems like another lifetime ago….
6. What are you wearing?
If I told you I was wearing KISS underoos, would you believe me? 🙂
7. How many cars have you owned?
Owned?? Um…Let me get back to you on that one……
8. Type of music you dislike most?
I like some of it, but I’m not a huge Rap/Hip Hop Fan
9. Are you registered to vote?
Yes-and I do so every year……
10. Do you have cable?
As long as I pay the bill……
11. What kind of computer do you use?
One that could be working a lot better!
12. Ever made a prank phone call?
13. You like anyone right now?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
The Marshall Islands or Taiwan
16.Do you have a garden?
Only the one in my mind where I plant the seeds of my creativity & nuture them until they bear fruit-which can be both bitter & sweet……..And you thought I was just cute (HA!)
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
Knights of the Dinner Table
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
19. Shower, morning or night?
Usually the morning-helps me wake up.Or if I’m about to go out or just before going to a show.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Last Movie I saw was the latest Batman movie….
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Taco Pizza and Breakfast Pizza.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn’s healthier but usually chips-I should avoid both.
23. What cell phone provider do you have?
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I don’t smoke
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Oh sure…..they call me Mr. America
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
28. favorite chocolate bar?
29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
I would say my buddy Chris-since the 7th grade
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I poured a bottle of ketchup on my burger last night-does that count? 🙂
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Don’t really have one…..
33. Favorite computer game?
Dammed if I can remember……..
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Yes-and it did wonders for me
35. Sprite or 7-UP?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
Is a leather jacket and jeans considered a uniform?
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
We have one around here?
38. Ever thrown up in public?
Yep-and it was on a person who asked me that very question! 🙂
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
Finding my True Love and discovering she’s also a millionaire (or at least someone worth that much to me)
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe it can happen quickly shortly after being hit by Massive Lust 😛
41.Can exes just be friends?
You would think so but that doesn’t seem to be the case w/ me…..
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My friend’s wife Bonnie
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
Nope-I’m making up for it now!
44. What message is on your voice mail machine?
Don’t know-I better call & find out!
45. Where would you like to go right now?
46. What was the name of your first pet?
She was such a cutie! 😛
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what’s in it?
What kind of 420 question is that?
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
Last people I talked to were Joe from Tangled Grace & Tom from Temporal 3 Pattern about Saturday’s show….
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Another day above ground=another opportunity to do & become more
50. What do you think about most?
Find out in “WAYNE-THE BOOK”…..Soon to be available in stores where better products are available 🙂